Friday, March 18, 2011

Dog Breeders Support Eugenics

Sitting in the waiting room of a walk-in clinic, I fully expected to be surrounded by a bunch of filthy, broke people wearing vomit encrusted PEPSI CLEAR t-shirts. I was pleasantly dismayed to find myself surrounded by a th(r)ong of young chicks.
The demographic frightened me a little bit. With the nice outfits, hot shoes, and latest hairstyle, one would never suspect they'd be broke ass bitches. So when you meet that hottie (Did I just write 'hottie'? I feel sick) at the supermarket or the library, nothing would indicate a problem.
Once the pedigree is discovered, it'll be too late. Too much time has been invested in teaching her to do those things you like. Too much money blown on food. So when her hair starts falling out and she's coughing like a motherfucker, it's too late. You're attached to her. Kinda like getting a dog from the pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment